Professional electric heater TEH 100
Absolutely awesome not only in terms of condensation-free heat.
If you are looking for the ideal mobile heating solution for construction sites, industry and agriculture or for heating unventilated rooms with condensation-free warmth, we can highly recommend our most powerful professional electric heater of the TEH series.
The suberb first impression when beholding the tried and tested German industrial design (protected prototype) is gloriously confirmed when observing the inner values of this powerful electric heating device:
Concealed underneath the TEH 100's steel sheet construction with protective coating is an especially developed chassis, which was elaborately flow-optimized for maximum system efficiency so that focussed hot air can be streamed via hose distances of up to 15 m without turbulence losses.
Due to the focussed current of heating air and the high fan performance of max. 1,785 m³/h, even large rooms are quickly heated. Given extreme performance values of the TEH 100, the heating device is provided with an extra thermally insulated hose connection with special supporting ring, so the connected warm air hose does not lose its grip. The discharge grille integrated in the connector additionally forces a directed current of warm air.
The robust step switches of the TEH 100 enable a need-based regulation of the heating capacity for every application requirement. Step one activates the fan, while steps two to four each raise the heating capacity, up to the maximum of 18 kW.
Thanks to the identical stacking groove, the multi-stackable electric heating device can flexibly be stacked to save space during storage and transport in random combination with equally dimensioned models such as the TEH 70. During application individual heating compositions can be realized, for instance 180°-stacking installations for a combined air transport in several directions.
The wheels of the TEH 100 can be turned in all directions, making quick site changes a breeze. When stacked again and with the RollStop catch arrested in the stacking groove, the wheels give a stable hold again.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Particularly durable steel sheet construction with resistant protective coating
- Flow-optimised chassis for a focussed current of non-turbulent, warm air
- Flexible, four step performance control
- Practical stacking groove for stable, space-saving storage and transport
- Extra thermally insulated hose connectors with supporting ring for additional grip
- Minimised outer sleeve heating with double-walled housing model
- Very easy to maintain construction
- Robust Trotec ergonomic recessed handles with an inner Grip-Clip, for the best hold while carrying
- Tried and tested German industrial design - protected prototype
- Stackable with equally dimensioned models