Professional electric heater TEH 70
Ardently sought-after by pros.
The TEH 70's resistant construction and high quality workmanship with numerous tried and tested solutions make it the best heating solution on construction sites as well as in the industry and agriculture or for heating unventilated rooms with condensation-free warmth.
The tried and tested German industrial design (protected prototype) not only attributes to the TEH 70's outward appearance, its inner values are equally impressive:
The TEH 70's steel sheet construction with protective coating houses an elaborately flow-optimized chassis so that focussed hot air can be streamed over hose distances of up to 15 m without turbulence losses.
For this, the extra thermally insulated hose connector with discharge grille for directing a current of warm air is equipped with a special supporting ring which offers the air transport hoses additional grip.
The robust step switches of this electric heating device make it possible to choose the right heating capacity for your needs. Step one activates the fan, while steps two to four each raise the heating capacity, up to the maximum of 12 kW.
Thanks to the identical stacking groove, the multi-stackable TEH 70 can flexibly be stacked to save space during storage and transport in random combination with equally dimensioned models such as the TEH 100. During application individual heating compositions can be realized, for instance 180°-stacking installations for a combined air transport in several directions.
The wheels of the TEH 70 can be turned in all directions, making quick site changes a breeze. When stacked again and with the RollStop catch arrested in the stacking groove, the wheels give a stable hold again.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Particularly durable steel sheet construction with resistant protective coating
- Flow-optimised chassis for a focussed current of non-turbulent, warm air
- Flexible, four step performance control
- Practical stacking groove for stable, space-saving storage and transport
- Extra thermally insulated hose connectors with supporting ring for additional grip
- Minimised outer sleeve heating with double-walled housing model
- Very easy to maintain construction
- Robust Trotec ergonomic recessed handles with an inner Grip-Clip, for the best hold while carrying
- Tried and tested German industrial design - protected prototype
- Stackable with equally dimensioned models