Industrial desiccant dehumidifier TTR 10000
Desiccant dehumidifier with extensive equipment and a colossal dehumidification performance of 55 kg/h
Maximum dry air flow rate even with a low dew point
With about 1,322 kilogrammes of dehumidification performance per day and a nominal air volume of 9,800 cubic metres of dry air per hour at a static pressure of 300 Pa the TTR 10000 is optimally prepared even for a high dry air demand in cold surroundings and with low dew points. Best prerequisites e.g. for permanent dry keeping, gas dehumidification or the production of dry air in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry as well as in the sector of mechanical engineering, but also to protect machines, inventory and buildings from corrosion, condensation and mould formation, for example in water processing facilities or electrical control centres.
High Performance made in Germany
It is no coincidence that with the TTR 10000 you benefit from an equally durable and easy-to-service construction – after all it is a desiccant dehumidifier originally produced by Trotec, developed and manufactured in Germany according to the highest quality standards, which houses only efficient branded components of the latest generation of technology supplied by leading component manufacturers.
In full flow
The high-performance fans of the TTR 10000 are driven by energy-saving EC motors – their speed can be adjusted independently by means of a Duoventic regulator. Owing to this integrated Duoventic air volume regulation the industrial desiccant dehumidifier TTR 10000 can be configured quickly and in line with demand without the need for conversions: Extremely dry air with a low air flow rate, larger volumes of dry air or maximum circulating air performance with a moderate ratio of dry air.
Flowmatic S ensures that the volumetric flow stays on target
The desiccant dehumidifier TTR 10000 is as standard equipped with the Flowmatic S volume flow control, which automatically detects and compensates pressure losses with the aid of sensors. The regulation of volume flow and pressure can be freely adjusted via the control signal. The instant the Flowmatic S registers deviations, it takes countermeasures and so guarantees that the specified volumetric flow or pressure is maintained. This ensures a constantly available dry air current in the desired flow rate.
High performance even at low dew points
For the purpose of dehumidification the desiccant dehumidifiers of the TTR series take advantage of the vapour pressure gradient between the humid air and a hygroscopic sorption agent incorporated in a desiccant wheel with an extremely large surface structure. This procedure ensures a high dehumidification performance even at a low humidity level and low air temperatures.
TTR Trisorp Dual principle
The TTR 12000 is provided with two separate air flow ducts for process and regeneration air with one fan each. The process air to be dehumidified is sucked in by a fan and flows through the dehumidification sector of the continuously rotating desiccant wheel. There the contained moisture is withdrawn by the sorbent and in the further course the dried air flows towards the air outlet.
The regeneration air is also sucked in by a separate fan and guided through the purging sector. Seeing as the desiccant wheel heats up due to the released desiccation heat and the regeneration heat, the purging sector serves for heat recovery and for cooling the desiccant wheel. This leads to a reduced energy input and an improved dehumidification performance alike – especially at lower dew points.
Whilst flowing through the heater battery the air is heated up substantially, in the course of this the relative humidity is extremely reduced. As a result, the air passing through the regeneration sector again absorbs the moisture retained by the silica gel and can then be discharged to the outside as extremely humid regeneration air through the humid air outlet.
Power-saving dehumidification and higher drying rates thanks to circulatory air operation with dual air circuits
With two separate air flows the TTR Trisorp Dual principle permits the recirculation operation using dry air from a separate process air circuit both when installing the device within (example 2) or outside of the room to be treated (example 1). In case of indoor installation the connected hose or pipe lines for the incoming regeneration air and the outgoing humid air are simply leading outside the room.
In contrast to the conventional ventilation mode, variable circulating air drying can achieve substantially lower dew point temperatures with a nominal dry air volume – resulting in significantly lower drying stages and a considerably more energy-efficient operation.
Additional benefits without an additional charge
As standard, the dehumidifier TTR 10000 comes equipped with numerous functions and features guaranteeing reliable operation, easy handling and long lifetime with low maintenance effort.
- PLC control module Millenium for a precise energy management
- Flowmatic volumetric flow control
- Rotor rotation control (rotor and drive)
- Overtemperature protection system with restart lock (regeneration air)
- Operating temperature management (regeneration air)
- G4 air filters in Z-line design with electronic monitoring and collective warning light
- External on/off terminals and hygrostat terminals
- Potential-free contacts for operation, fault and filter
- Configurable air direction reversal
- Robust and maintenance-friendly steel housing, galvanized and painted
Thanks to manifold equipment options the TTR 10000 can moreover be equipped precisely to meet your individual needs.
Configurable air direction reversal
Another practical detail for stationary industrial applications, especially with pipe connections, is the configurable air direction reversal of the TTR units, for especially in those cases it must be possible to integrate new or additional devices flexibly into existing process sequences.
Ex factory, the dehumidifier housing already comes prepared for mirror-inverted assembly of the air flow ducts so that the device can always be positioned with the operator side facing the user – regardless of the process air flow direction. If desired, you also have the option of adjusting the air flow direction to your individual processes as needed by means of a modular conversion. Blowing out dry air to the right and discharging humid air to the left – or the other way round – not a problem thanks to the configurable air direction reversal.
All industrial desiccant dehumidifiers of the TTR series have an extremely maintenance-friendly design. Lockable doors and filter flaps as well as the flap of the control cabinet permit quick access to all elements at any time. Moreover, the hardwearing housing is ideally prepared for additional extension options or individual special solutions.
Diverse application possibilities
Owing to its high dehumidification performance during continuous operation – even at low dew points – the industrial desiccant dehumidifier TTR 10000 is suited for manifold fields of application:
- Pre-dehumidification of conveying air for maintaining the pourability and flowability of hygroscopic products in storage, transport and dosing systems
- Process air dehumidification for gas turbines and humidity regulation in gas distribution stations
- Frost protection in freezing tunnels and cold stores
- Dehumidifying or drying process air in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, in the electronics and semiconductor industry or in the food industry
- Preventing the formation of condensate, material changes or granules from going lumpy during plastics processing
- Process air drying and dehumidification of systems in the steel industry
- Dry keeping of air and dew point control in cold stores
- Dry keeping of air in water processing facilities and pump stations
- Climate conditioning in ammunition depots or military equipment depots
- Dehumidification and dew point control in cleanrooms and drying rooms
- Climate conditioning in dry air storage facilities or timber stores
Upon request, we will readily produce tailor-made desiccant dehumidifiers as special models “made in Germany” perfectly geared to your needs, e.g.:
- TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers with hygienic design
- TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers for PWIS-free dry air
- TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers with extremely low dew point
Makes use of the possibility of having special models with tailored components for your individual needs planned, designed and manufactured in close consultation with our specialists.
Click here to find out more ...
Straight to the right humidity load without load
Which is the desiccant dehumidifier with the perfect capacity to suit your task
Save yourself the time-consuming calculation of requirements in the conventional way and use our professional online capacity calculator for an exact determination of your TTR unit’s requirement. Just select the desired type of dehumidification, complete the parameters queried, and our calculator will tell you the exact humidity load value for your requirement including a recommendation for your optimum Trotec dehumidifier.
TROTEC CASE STUDY:
Reliable air dehumidification against condensation with MareDeus
The Spanish company "MareDeus Food Solutions" relies on the TTR adsorption drying units from Trotec for its cod production. Fog formation and moisture after cleaning work are a thing of the past.
All stationary adsorption dehumidifiers of the TTR series in direct comparison:
In order to find exactly the right adsorption dehumidifier for your needs, you have the possibility to compare all devices of the Trotec TTR series clearly.
Models that you do not want to include in the comparison can simply be clicked away.
A few practical benefits:
- Professional quality “made in Germany” – originally produced by Trotec
- High dehumidification performance even with low dew points
- Robust steel housing, galvanized and painted
- Reliable silica gel sorption rotor
- Configurable air direction reversal (conversion requires minimal effort)
- Duoventic control – the performance of each fan can be set individually via a potentiometer
- PLC control unit Millenium
- Flowmatic control to constantly maintain the predefined target value for pressure and volume flow
- TTR Trisorp Dual principle with separate air flow ducts for process and regeneration air for pressure-neutral recirculation operation
- Electric regeneration heating
- Filter monitoring (per air current and collective warning light)
- Can be configured individually for any application due to a wide range of equipment options
|Dry air (in case of intake air 20°C / 60 % RH)|
|Air volume free-blowing [m³/h]||10,500|
|Nominal air volume | Dry air (in case of intake air 20 °C / 60 % RH) [m³/h]||9,800|
|External compression | Dry air (in case of intake air 20 °C / 60 % RH) [Pa]||300|
|Connection inlet Ø [mm] | Dry air (in case of intake air 20 °C / 60 % RH)||700|
|Connection outlet Ø | Dry air (in case of intake air 20 °C / 60 % RH) [mm]||700|
|Nominal air volume | Regeneration air [m³/h]||1,970|
|External compression | Regeneration air [Pa]||300|
|Connection inlet Ø | Regeneration air [mm]||400|
|Connection outlet Ø | Regeneration air [mm]||400|
|Operating principle||TTR Trisorp Dual|
|Min. temperature [°C]||-20|
|Max. temperature [°C]||40|
|Min. humidity [% RH]||0|
|Max. humidity [% RH (non-condensing)]||100|
|Mains connection||380 - 480 V/50 - 60 Hz|
|Nominal current consumption [A]||108|
|Installed capacity [kW]||74|
|Heating capacity [kW]||66|
|Recommended fusing [A]||160|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||2,032|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||1,460|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||1,802|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||900|
|Equipment, features and functions|
|Steel housing, galvanized and painted|
|Indoor installation (standard)|
|Shelter against the weather|
|Rotor rotation control (rotor and drive)|
|Overtemperature protection system with restart lock (regeneration air)|
|Operating temperature management (regeneration air)|
|Filter monitoring (per air current and collective warning light)|
|Configurable air direction reversal (conversion requires minimal effort)|
|Terminals for external ON/OFF|
|Potential-free contacts (operation, fault, filter)|
|Operating hours counter|
|Air volume regulation|
|Integrated heat recovery|
|Sensor-supported Flowmatic control|
|Moisture and temperature registration|
|DIN socket for external ON/OFF|
|Regeneration heating design|
|Saturated vapour (4 bar)|
|Air pre- and post-treatment|