BZ25 CO2 Air Quality Monitor
Reliable measurement of the indoor air quality
We spend more than 90 % of our life indoors. Besides, with building structures growing closer and closer together, exhausting pollutants are increasingly impeded with noticeable consequences for the air quality.
Increased concentrations of carbon dioxide – even when they are still within the permissible limit values – can not only lead to fatigue, lapse of concentration or performance loss, but further cause serious health problems especially for children or enfeebled persons.
Using the BZ25, the indoor air quality can reliably be monitored – the ideal air quality monitor for use in work, living or children's rooms, class rooms, kindergartens or office and production environments.
Thanks to the accurate and permanently stable NDIR measurement method, the BZ25 in addition to air temperature and relative humidity also captures the current concentration of carbon dioxide in the room air and indicates these in steps of 1 ppm on the easily legible display.
Additionally, an individual CO2 alarm limit value can be defined, which when exceeded is indicated by means of an acoustic warning signal.
A practical additional function of the BZ25 is the CO2 indicator with simple icon presentation of a good, normal or unfortunate concentration of carbon dioxide in the room air on the large LCD display, which further shows time and date.
A few practical benefits:
- Accurate and permanently stable NDIR measurement of carbon dioxide concentrations in the room air
- Simultaneous display of CO2 values, room temperature, humidity, date and time
- Minimum and maximum value function for CO2, air temperature and humidity
- Automatic Baseline Calibration
- Carbon dioxide alarm function with acoustic alarm signal for freely definable limit values
- Additional symbolic CO2 indicator display
- Large backlit display with easily legible measured value indication
- Free standing or wall mounted
- Optimum price-performance-ratio