Perfect protection against rain and cold
Pitched exceptionally fast, the flat-roofed tent 180 KE can also withstand the harshest of weather conditions and stands firmly. For you to be able to continue your work without hindrance even during rain and snowfall.
No matter it it hails, rains, snows or storms, with the flat-roofed tent 180 KE you can always stay on schedule. For the robust quick-to-pitch tent is suited for all outdoor tasks, e.g. work on control boxes or wastewater pumps, during inspections as well as for canal constructions and road works.
In addition to the lightfast polyester cloth for unrestricted visibility even inside the tent, numerous accessories enable a whole range of upgrades for different tasks from electrical installations to welding work. With a weight of only 20 kilogrammes you can quickly and easily transport the tent from A to B.
- Perfect protection against rain and cold
- One-man assembly and disassembly in a matter of seconds
- Self-supporting construction, no loose rods
- High-quality lightfast polyester
- Suitable for high-pressure cleaning
- Small and handy, light and robust
- Length: 180 cm
- Width: 180 cm
- Height: 200 cm
- Weight: approx. 20 kg
- 3 zips in the front, so the entrance can be rolled up fully or in part
- Grey reflective strips all around
- Rain-protected zips
- Metal feet
- 2 lockable air vents with grid and rain shelter cloth
- Convenient carrying bag