Mobile fans of the TFV series
The perfect solution for all fields of application where air is transported over long distances.
The devices of the TFV series belong to the most powerful, mobile high-pressure radial fans on the market.
The proper ventilation not only matters for a pleasant working climate but is also imperative in many areas for reasons of occupational safety and based on statutory provisions.
Harmful substances such as paint and welding fumes, dust particles, carbon monoxide, nitric oxide, carbon dioxide and water vapour are discharged by means of room ventilation.
The high-pressure radial fans of the TFV series are optimally prepared for such tasks, for they convey up to 54,000 m³ of air per hour even over long distances with high counter pressure and are designed in an extremely stable manner for rough operating environments.
Because these fans suck in the air axially and blow it out radially, they are not only insensitive to polluted air with a high dust content, but moreover also ensure stable characteristics.
In the standard version the fans of the TFV series come with a robust, powder-coated steel housing with highly resistant two-component finish. These fans are optionally also available in all desired steel grades.
Based on their impressive practical benefits, these fans are suitable for manifold ventilation applications, e.g. ...
- on a building site: for drainage works, welding work or bulldozing away contaminated soil
- for the ventilation of tunnel systems
- in industry and agriculture
- for tank cleaning
- for air transport when cooling or heating marquees, halls and exhibition rooms
- after fire damage to combat suffocation
- for temporary storage of agricultural products and in stables
All models of the TFV series, in addition to the standard version, are optionally also available as hiring model. The hiring model offers maximum mobility and is optimally suited for use at frequently changing locations.
All the fans of the TFV series are developed and manufactured according to the highest of quality standards in Germany.
Also suitable for application in ex-proof areas ...
Furthermore, specific connection plugs are available for connection extensions of the ex-proof TFV models in ex-proof zones. These comply with ATEX directive 2014/34/EU and are licensed for use in zones 1 and 2 (gas explosion protection) as well as zones 21 and 22 (dust explosion protection).
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Robust, high-quality units “made in Germany” with a high conveying capacity
- Splash-proof model (IP55)
- Can also be used in very dusty surroundings
- Fan motor is situated outside of the main air current
- Can be connected to both intake and exhaust ducts (except for TFV 1200)
- Stable characteristics and constantly high pressure
- The models TFV 100, TFV 300, TFV 600 and TFV 900 are also available as ex-proof versions
All radial fans of the TFV series in direct comparison:
To find the radial fans of the TFV series which exactly meets your requirements, please consult the concise overview of all devices which we’re providing to you here so that you can compare them directly to each other.
Models which you do not wish to include in your comparison can be easily dismissed with only one click.
- Calculate the cubature of the building.
(In our example: 2,730 m³)
- Calculate the required air volume per hour by determining the number of air changes and multiplying this value with the cubature.
(In our example: 21,840 m³/h)
- Determine the overall channel length between air inlet and outlet in metres.
(In our example: 29 metres)
- Calculate the total amount of curvatures of the air transport hose in degrees.
(In our example: 270°)
- Now, on the characteristic air volume curves of the TFV models, determine the intersection of air volume axis and channel length axis based on the so far calculated values and choose the model whose relevant characteristic curvature curve lies on or as close as possible above this intersection.
(Marked in green in our example)
Result: A TFV 900 corresponds to the capacity requirements of our example calculation.