Turbo fans TFV 10 S and TFV 30 S
Versatile turbo blowers – ideal for drying carpets and hollows or to assist in the water damage restoration.
TFV-S – Your turbo to up the tempo in the drying ventilation process
Universally usable turbo blowers – ideal for industrial cleaning, water damage restoration and building companies:
- Floor drying after maintenance cleaning
- Ventilation of hollow flooring in offices,
- gyms, bowling alleys etc.
- Drying out of timber beam ceiling constructions
- and movable walls
- Drying up of cement flooring and plaster surfaces
- Temporary air circulation assistance of cooling or heating appliances during full-load operation
The flexibly utilizable turbo fans of the TFV-S series are ideal aids, for instance in drying carpets after wet cleaning and shampooing, or to assist in drying walls and floor after a water damage, or else to speed up the drying of screed and entire buildings.
Due to their especially formed air exhaust duct, the turbo fans produce a wide air current near the ground above wet flooring or screeds. The room air is thus optimally distributed which perceptibly reduces drying time.
In the case of carpet cleaning, the accelerated drying besides time saving also brings along the advantage, that natural fibre fabrics distinctly less often lose their shape and corrugation can be avoided.
Extremely stable and hardwearing
The housing of the compact turbo fans consists of indestructible polyethylene and is therefore equally light and robust.
The combination of performance, robust, compact construction, high application flexibility and excellent value-for-money ratio makes the turbo fans of the TFV-S series the perfect universal equipment for any business offering restoration, cleaning or craft services.
Due to its extremely compact dimensions, the TFV 10 S is perfectly suited for smaller areas and inaccessible hollows.
The stackable TFV 30 S comes with three variable power stages, so the air volume can always be optimally adjusted to the different requirements of the object.
Whether at 0°, 45° or 90° – both high-performance fans can be used in three different installation angles and ensure a secure footing in either position.
A few practical benefits:
- Robust polyethylene housing
- Double-flow radial fans with extra large shaft
- Three fan stages (TFV 30 S)
- Operation and storage possible in several angular positions
- High energy efficiency, thus equally powerful and energy-saving
- Stackable (TFV 30 S)