Wind machines of the TTW series
Professional fans for mobile air circulation for machine rental companies, industry and entertainment
The wind of change for firm, festivity, filming and photography...
With these mobile fans you know immediately which way the wind is blowing – always in the utmost professional. For the high-quality devices of the TTW series were scrupulously designed for the crucial requirements of industrial customers:
- Investment security
- Value retention
Hence, these flexibly usable wind machines are equally suited for indoor and outdoor applications and are ideal aides in every situation requiring a high capacity for air circulation and ventilation.
In business and industrial enterprises the TTW wind machines can ideally be used for cooling machines and interior spaces or for transverse ventilation.
In terms of theatrical ventilation, the TTW wind machines are the first choice for photo and film productions or event management service providers.
Whether for a soft summer breeze in a photographic studio or full-fledged squall lines for TV productions – the TTW series has the right wind machine for all needs.
Wherever in the commercial sector direct air transport with high capacities is required, TTW wind machines are the perfect solution.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production 100 % Trotec
- High-performance axial fans – manufactured in keeping with high industrial standards
- Extremely robust for the professional continuous operation even under the toughest conditions or for rentals
- Air circulation capacity of up to 45,600 m³ / h
- Robust devices even for rough operating conditions
- Multi-stack capability for ventilation stacking installations and space-saving storage
- Easy handling
- Quick change of location thanks to wheels
Benefit from the diverse fields of application of the TTW series:
- Transverse ventilation of large rooms and halls
- Air circulation indoors and outdoors
- Theatrical ventilation for trade fairs, fashion shows, discos
- Cooling of machines, production facilities, marquees or exhibition rooms
- Wind and storm simulations for shoots on photo and movie sets
- Cold smoke extraction from buildings
- Many more fields of application