BA16 vane anemometer
Quick velocity measurement of wind, air or gases
Measuring air velocity, air temperature and air volume flow poses no problem when using this flexible vane anemometer of the MultiMeasure Basic series.
The mobile device is ready for immediate use and indicates the measured values easily legible on the large, back-lit display. If required, it is also possible to record the current measured value and to display the minimum and maximum values.
With its length of 40 centimetres the flexibly bendable gooseneck of the BA16 enables measuring even in poorly accessible locations or remote supply air openings and air outlets – ideal e.g. for sanitary, heating and ventilation engineers for the measuring at discharge grilles, canals and swirl diffusors.
The semi-professional BA16 is also excellently suited for amateur sportsmen to determine the wind strength or for efficiency control of household appliances such as air conditioning systems and cooling fans in data processing sectors.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Quick and easy measurement of air velocity, air temperature and air volume flow (CMM)
- Optimum price-performance-ratio
- Maximum or minimum value and hold function
- Semi-rigid gooseneck probe of 40 cm length
- Backlit display
- Soft touch function keys
- Automatic switch-off
- Practice-optimized German industrial design - protected design patent