Robust professional electric heaters of the TEH series
Electric heaters for uninterrupted, continuous industrial inserts e.g. in large, unpowered rooms
The tried and tested German industrial design of these innovative electric heating devices guarantees users uninterrupted continuous operation, high value retention and long product lifetime.
The stackable TEH electric heaters are professional devices and are especially designed for the hardest material and performance requirements with a range of various applications – perfect for industrial use or construction machine rentals.
Due to the focussed current of heating air and the high performance fan (1,785 m³ for the TEH 100), even large rooms are quickly heated.
For use indoors, no inlet or exhaust openings are needed, because no oxygen is used in the heating process of the TEH series.
Thus, the condensation-free heating air from the TEH electric heaters is perfect for heating non-ventilated rooms – or for accelerating the speed of construction drying when used together with a condenser dryer.
TEH electric heaters’ resistant construction and high quality workmanship, with numerous tried and tested solutions make them the best heating solution on construction sites, as well as in industry and agriculture:
Practical knowledge guidebook – heating know-how for professional users
Benefit from first-hand manufacturer know-how: On our guidebook pages we’re providing you with some detailed information regarding the different types of heaters including a functional description, focuses of application and lots more.
Continue to the practical knowledge guidebook for professional heating
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Particularly durable steel sheet construction with resistant protective coating
- Flow-optimised chassis for a focussed current of non-turbulent, warm air
- Practical stacking groove for stable, space-saving storage and transport
- Extra thermally insulated hose connections with supporting ring for extra grip
- Minimised outer sleeve heating with double-walled housing model
- Very easy to maintain construction
- Robust Trotec ergonomic recessed handles with an inner Grip-Clip, for the best hold while carrying
- Tried and tested German industrial design – protected prototype
- Stackable with equally dimensioned models
All electric heaters of the TEH series in direct comparison:
To find the electric heater which exactly meets your requirements, please consult the concise overview of all electric heaters of the TEH series from Trotec, which we’re providing to you here so that you can compare them directly to each other.
Models which you do not wish to include in your comparison can be easily dismissed with only one click.
Heat requirement calculation
In a few steps to the matching heating capacity. Calculate the heat demand required for heating our rooms – with our practical online calculator.